The Torpedo C.A.B. ("Cabinets in A Box") is a high-end, stompbox-style speaker simulator specially designed to accept guitar/pedal-level input signals.
The Torpedo C.A.B. presents 2 switches that can be user-customized. Among the available options are: preset selecting, bypass, mute, EQ, etc. Guitarists equipped with a MIDI system can control the Torpedo C.A.B. via the MIDI input. Plug the Torpedo C.A.B. in at the very end of your effects chain and directly into your PA, and enjoy the splendid sound of your guitar without need to carry your amplifier around.
The Torpedo simulation faithfully reproduces the behavior of speaker cabs down to their tiniest nuances, and the Torpedo Impulse-Response synthesis allows you to finely adjust the position of the microphone inside your virtual studio space.
- Input-stage specifically designed for guitar/pedal-type input signals
- Powered by Torpedo technology (32 slots, over 45 speakers available)
- 96kHz/32-bit float signal processing
- 8 mics, 8 power amps simulated
- Compatible with third-party IRs (512 available slots)
- 5-band EQ, with guitar and bass modes
- Switchable guitar/line input, switchable amp/line output, Headphone out, USB
Dimensions: 178 x 128 x 56 (mm)
Weight: 0.75 kg (1.65 lb)