SYNERGY Bogner Ecstasy DUAL CHANNEL ALL-TUBE MODULE
SYNERGY BOGNER ECSTASY- DUAL CHANNEL TUBE PREAMP MODULE
Reinhold Bogner is a king in the world of boutique high gain. You can find his amps backing up a wide range of A-list players, such as Alice In Chains’ Jerry Cantrell, Alter Bridge’s Mark Tremonti, Steve Lukather, George Lynch, Eric Johnson and even the late, great Walter Becker. Much of Bogner’s appeal comes from his legendary Ecstasy 100-watt head.
The Ecstasy is so popular that players demanded Synergy work with Reinhold to distill it down into this preamp module which is two years in the making. The Blue channel - based on the Ecstasy’s rock ‘n’ roll-approved second channel - offers shades of gain that, when combined with two, 3-position Pre-EQ and Schizo switches, cover everything from blues to hard rock. Switch over to the Red channel, and the same control layout brings in layer after layer of harmonically rich gain, perfect for wide-open leads and metal. With the Synergy Ecstasy module you can now have all of the harmonically rich overtones, searing high gain, plexi-style punch, and note definition of the original amp at a fraction of the cost.
Bogner Ecstasy Preamp Module Features:
• Built in U.S.A.
• All-tube preamp module custom designed by Reinhold Bogner and the Synergy designers
• Two channels offer switching between Overdrive and Distortion tones
• Ecstasy Blue Channel - Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Pre EQ & Schizo Switches
• Ecstasy Red Channel - Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Pre EQ & Schizo Switches
• 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes ensure rich harmonic performance
• Easy to install and remove from Synergy preamp docks
• Dual/Single switch allows the module to be used with older Egnater and Randall hardware
• Three-position cathode select switch allows you to configure the input tube bias setting for optimum input gain and bass response