SYNERGY Bogner Uberschall DUAL CHANNEL ALL-TUBE MODULE
SYNERGY BOGNER UBERSCHALL- DUAL CHANNEL TUBE PREAMP MODULE
In the world of high-end, high-gain guitar amplification, the Bogner Überschall is a legend. It’s ability to pile on all-tube distortion while letting every string ring out has made it a go-to amp for an incredible range of players. The Überschall’s - which translates to Super Sonic - responsive, and wall-shaking second channel is where most high-gain fanatics spend their time. Not only does it deliver premium crunch, but it’s extended low-end capabilities make it a perfect choice for players of extended-range and drop-tuned guitars like you could hear it with Korn, Tool, Slipknot, Rammstein to name a few.
There was no way Synergy wasn’t going to get Reinhold Bogner to re-create his classic metal machine in a Synergy module format. And that’s precisely what he’s done. By slipping the Synergy Überschall preamp module into your Synergy rig, you’ll unleash the same aggressive tones and impeccable response as the original amplifier. Reinhold even took it a step further with the addition of Pre-EQ, Boost, and Cut mini toggles to further shape your ideal tones.
Bogner Überschall Preamp Module Features:
• Built in U.S.A.
• All-tube preamp module custom designed by Reinhold Bogner and the Synergy designers
• Two channels offer switching between Overdrive and Distortion tones
• Blue Channel Überschall Twin Jet - Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Pre EQ & Cut Switches
• Red Channel Überschall Super High Gain • Gain, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Pre EQ & Boost Switches
• 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes ensure rich harmonic performance
• Easy to install and remove from Synergy preamp docks
• Dual/Single switch allows the module to be used with older Egnater and Randall hardware
• Three-position cathode select switch allows you to configure the input tube bias setting for optimum input gain and bass response